Browser Compatibility Notes
The following browsers are primary support targets
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and greater (PC based)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and greater (PC based)
The following browsers are secondary
support targets - they may be entirely functional,
and we intend for them to be so, but issues are assigned a lower priority:
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and greater (Mac based)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and greater (Mac based)
- Internet Explorer 6
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0
- Google Chrome
- Opera 9
Other browsers are not supported due to various missing functionalities and difficulties in working around rendering quirks.
- Pop-up blockers should be configured to 'allow all' for OASIS domains.
- Cookies should be enabled to correctly persist session information.
- Third-party plugins and addons which modify or add browser content are discouraged, as they may factor into problems and cannot
be individually supported.
- Firewall or proxy software which acts as a filtering HTTP proxy should be configured to exclude couttsoasis.com.
We cannot offer timely assistance in diagnosing issues caused by content filtering, whether at the client or at the perimeter
of your network.
Please consult with your internal IT / administrative staff about any local machine or local-site anomalies.
Our staff are unable to help resolve issues determined to be local
in origin. Where problems are seen on only
one machine, or only from your internal network (i.e. they are not reproducible from another machine, or off-site), our
ability to help diagnose said problems is extremely limited.
Please use the Feedback facility in OASIS, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
, to report any problems experienced. Before reporting a problem please click here to read our Quickfix Troubleshooting Guide